Hey Guys, you want to block your SBI ATM card, but you are not able to block. Don’t worry; read this article. I have mentioned three methods which help you to block your SBI ATM Card.
Why do you want to block your ATM Card? Because of these reasons:-
- You have lost your ATM Card.
- The ATM Card has stopped working suddenly.
- The card is stolen.
Must read our previous articles about How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android? Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notifications related to Tech and Fun Stuff.
How to Block SBI ATM Card by Online?
1. First of all, go to the official site of the SBI www.onlinesbi.com
2. Log in with your username and password.
3. Click on e-Services option.
4. Then click on the ATM Card services option.
5. Click on Block ATM Card option.
6. Select your account which is joined to your ATM card.
7. Here you will see all active and blocked ATM Card first and last four-digit number.
8. Then select the reason for blocking of card between Lost and Stolen
9. Click on Submit option.
10. Choose the authentication method between OTP and Using Profile Password.
11. Finally, click on Confirm.
12. After blocking ATM card, you will get a Ticket No. Carefully note this Ticket No. for Future reference.