Why do you want to delete to your Gmail Account? You are worried about privacy concerns or something else. If you want to delete your Google Gmail Account permanently, then this article will help you.
So read this article to the end & delete your Gmail account within minutes. I am sure, after reading this article, you will surely get the solution to your problem.
Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notifications related to Tech and Fun Stuff. MUST-READ: How to Delete a TikTok Account Permanently?
Before deleting your Gmail account please download data of your Gmail. Follow these steps and delete your Gmail account. So let’s start this
How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
1. Sign in to your Gmail Account.
2. Then go to My Account.
3. Click on the Data & Personalization menu.
4. Scroll down and click on the option Download, delete, or make a plan for your data
5. Select the option. Delete a service or your Account.
6. Tap on Delete a Google service option.
7. Then enter your password for sign-in Google Account.
8. Click on Trash icon of Gmail.
9. Enter another email address for how you sign in to Google Dialog box.
10. Click on Send verification email.
11. Then sign in to your another Email account & open the mail which is sent by Google.
12. Click on deletion link of Gmail.
13. If prompted, then log-in.
14. Select “Yes, I want to delete email@example.com.”
15. Click on Delete Gmail.
16. Finally, click on Done.
17. All done. Now your Gmail account is deleted.
What happens after deleting your Gmail account
You won’t be able to see your Inbox of your Gmail, Sent Mail, etc. And you will no longer to use your Gmail address to send or receive mail.
If you want to recover your deleted Google or Gmail account, then click here to know the steps.