Are you bored with Instagram or something else? And you are thinking to delete your account, but you don’t know how to delete Instagram Account.
Don’t worry guys I will tell you that how to delete it & how to deactivate in within seconds.
Must read our previous articles about How To Access Blocked Sites- Working Tricks.
I am sure after this article you will surely get the solution to your problem So without wasting your time let’s get started.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
You cannot delete your Instagram account in the App. You have to delete your account by log in any browser.
Remember if you have deleted your Instagram account, then you cannot retrieve it. So read the steps below for removing it.
1. First of all, login in your Instagram account in any web browser.
2. Then to go to the official delete page of Instagram.
3. Select the reason for “Why are you deleting your account?” in the menu.
4. After the selecting of reasons then enter your password for deleting your Instagram account permanently.
5. Finally, click on Permanently delete my account button.
6. All done.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account?
1. Log in to your Instagram account in App or Web Browser.
2. Now go to Account Page.
3. Tap on Edit Profile option.
4. Scroll down and click on the “Temporarily disable my account” option.
5. Then select your reason, why are you disabling your account.
6. Again enter your password.
8. And click on Temporarily Disable Account.
How to Reactivate Instagram Account
For reactivating, you have to just login in your Instagram account by entering your username and password.
I hope you have liked this article. Must read our article related to How to delete TikTok account, Telegram Account.