Are you bored with TikTok or something else like Privacy Concerns. You want to need break form TikTok. And you are searching on the Google that How to Delete TikTok Account Permanently?
If you are searching this, then you are in the right place. I am sure after reading this article you will get the solution of your problem.
We all know that TikTok is a chines app. TikTok gives features to create short music videos and share with your friends.
And India has the most numbers of TikTok users in comparison to any other social media service. TikTok app is available 33 languages. And 4.3 ratings on the Google Play Store.
Must read our previous articles about How To Access Blocked Sites- Working Tricks. Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notifications every day related to Tech and Fun Stuff.
I will cover these two topics in this article
- How to Delete a TikTok Account Permanently?
- How to Reactivate it?
So without wasting your time, let’s start this. Follow the steps and delete your account within seconds.
How to Delete a TikTok Account Permanently On Android or iPhone
1. For deleting the account Open the TikTok App.
2. Click on the Me option.
3. Click on the top of right-hand side of the app.
4. Then click on Manage my Account option.
5.On the bottom click on Delete account.
6. Again click on the Delete Account option.
7. Finally, click on Delete option.
8. Your account will be deactivated for 30 days.
9. During deactivation, your account won’t be visible to the public. After 30 days your account will be deleted permanently.
How to Reactivate it?
After deleting it you have only 30 days to reactivate it. If you signed in again under 30 days then your Account will reactivate. Same as the Facebook deletion policy.
And if you try to login after 30 days of deletion, then you can’t retrieve your TikTok account.