You are bored with Twitter, or you are facing problems like a troll, privacy, or something else. If you are facing these types of issues, then a question arises in your mind How to Delete Twitter Account?
Everybody knows how social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat has changed our life. When we wake up in the morning, first of all, we check the social media that is there any notifications or messages.
The tagline of Twitter is, “People on Twitter are first to know.” It means you are the first to know about any Post. After reading this, if you mind saying you want to delete it. Then follow the steps & delete your Twitter account within minutes.
Must read our previous articles How To Access Blocked Sites within seconds. Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notifications related to Tech and Fun Stuff.
I am sure after reading this you will get the solution of your problem.
So let’s started.
How to Delete Twitter Account On
Desktop or Computer
1. First of all, sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Tap on More option then click on Setting & Privacy option.
3. On the account section, you will see deactivate your account option.
4. So click on it.
5. Enter your password of the twitter account. & Tap on deactivate.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account in the App or web browser.
2. Click on your profile icon.
3. Tap on setting and Privacy option.
4. Click on Account.
5. Scroll down and click on Deactivate your Account.
6. Again click on deactivate.
7. Enter your password of the twitter account.
8. Finally, tap on Deactivate.
Note:- If you want to reactivate it Twiter gives you 30 days for reactivation — login with your username and password for reviving it.