If you want to take a screenshot in the laptop, then read this article. I will tell you four methods for taking a screenshot in laptop.
Subscribe to our newsletter for getting notifications related to Tech and Fun Stuff. Must check out our previous article about How To Access Blocked Sites within seconds.
Taking a screenshot is straightforward and easy. I am sure after this article you will get a solution to your problem. So let’s get started.
1. Take a Screenshot by Snipping Tool
1. Go to start menu on your Windows laptop.
2. Then search snipping tool.
3. Open the snipping tool to take a screenshot on your laptop.
4. Click on New and select the area for a screenshot.
5. And press Ctrl+S or click on Save Snip option.
6. You can also choose the type of files like GIF, PNG, JPEG, or MHT.
2. Take a Screenshot in Laptop by Software
1. First of all, download the Icecream Software from its official site.
2. Then install it in your windows laptop.
3. Open the Icecream software to take a screenshot.
4. Click on screenshot option & select the area.
5. And save it.
3. Take a Screenshot in Laptop by Print Screen Keyboard button
1. Press the Print Screen keyboard buttton to take the screenshot of the entire screen.
2. Then open any software like Paint, Microsoft Publisher, etc.
3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the taken screenshot from the clipboard.
4. And save it.
4. By Pressing Windows + Shift + S
1. This keyboard shortcut is only working on Windows10.
2. Press Windows + Shift + S to take a screenshot.
3. Then select the area.
4. Open any software like Paint, Microsoft Publisher, etc.
5. And press Ctrl+V to paste the taken screenshot from clipboard & save it.
I have told you four methods for quickly taking a screenshot. I hope you have liked it. Must check our website for Tech related queries.
MUST-READ:- How to Unlock Applock? Without Entering Password